Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use and Newfield Network Learning Platform Participation Agreement
We are delighted you are joining our online community! Thank you for actively participating in our online platform and programs.
To simultaneously care for our community at large and each individual participant we have crafted the following agreement. Please take a moment to review and agree to terms.
During our courses and events (in-person and online) each participant understands and agrees that all parts will be recorded (video and audio) and grants Newfield Network USA, Peru, and Chile the right to utilize the recordings in the future for educational, marketing, and product creation purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
Interactive Dialogue and Coaching:
When dialogue or coaching transpires, we require each participant agrees:
- To confidentiality with regards to the identity of the people being coached.
- That you are not taking this to treat any physical, emotional, or mental problems in any way.
- That you are not taking this as therapy, and they agree not to substitute this for therapy.
- That you will obtain the necessary support from a therapist or practitioner should the need arise.
- That you are fully responsibility for your own health and well-being and fully assuming all risks with participation in all of Newfield programs.
Should the course you are joining include shadow work material & methodology please note that the shadow resolution method you will be learning is a very deep process. As a result, in order to take this course, there are a few things we ask you to agree to:
- I understand and agree that this course is teaching me a method for my own personal use, and how to become ‘parts informed’ with others. As such, I agree to not do this work with others, specifically with hidden vulnerable parts, unless I am already trained/experienced in another shadow resolution modality.
- I understand and agree that this course is for educational purposes and not group therapy. As such, I understand, I am responsible for my own interior reactions and experiences. I agree I will not venture into territory that feels like too much. I understand I can always come back to the material and that there is no need to follow each step during class if it feels like too much. Considering this, I understand Alexander Love and Newfield Network are not responsible for adverse reactions that can arise during deep work like this.
- If I have a history of trauma, I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to take care of myself during the course and not do any work that feels like too much. I understand that taking care of myself during a large group, educational workshop, is ultimately my responsibility. Should I need more support than what’s provided in this workshop setting it is my responsibility to obtain that support.
Each participant agrees to maintain the copyright of all course materials. U.S. and international copyright laws protect the content of our written material. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or prepare derivative works of any copyrighted material. You may copy and print the content, and you may download the content for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with the program, if you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. If you would like to use course materials in training or publication, please contact Newfield to discuss.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.